[Insight-developers] Portable round - Is it still time to commit?

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Tue May 26 10:07:52 EDT 2009

All,

First, we would like to thank you for your patience, and ask for just a
little more forbearance.  We will not be tagging before tomorrow afternoon
and ask that you continue to hold any changes to the repository until we
have completed the release process.

Tom Vercauteren has put in a lot of effort to make rounding work
consistently on all platforms and appears to have found and retired a
serious bug.  He submitted a patch this morning that list chatter indicates
is both important and desirable.  Luis and I are running some Experimental
builds rught now and if they look good, we will be comitting the patch for
the Nightly build cycle.

Thanks, Tom for all your effort.  With luck we will be wrapping up tomorrow
with an even more solid release.

- Wes

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.