[Insight-developers] ITK_Origin + MetaDataDictionaryArray + GDCM2

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 05:14:06 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
<daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Using GDCM 1 user can set origin of the image adding to the
> MetaDataDictionaryArray the entry (0020|0037) because there is a check:
>
> <from itkGDCMImageIO.cxx>
>
>  if( !header->GetValEntry(0x0020,0x0032 ) )
>   {
>   [write origin in str]
>   header->InsertValEntry(str.str(),0x0020,0x0032);
>   }
>

> Using GDCM 2 origin are calculated and tags are created by gdcm::image

I did not quite follow your bug description. What I'd like to know is:
Is there is a difference in behavior in between GDCM 1.x and GDCM 2.x
? If yes, please send me a demo program or directly fill in a bug
report attaching code to reproduce the issue.

Thanks for your time,
--
Mathieu