[Insight-developers] A newer KWStyle version

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 12 18:22:41 EDT 2009

Hi Vladimir,

We use KWStyle routinely in Linux and Windows.
(including Windows Vista and Visual Studio 9.0).

You say that :

1) you downloaded the CVS HEAD of KWStyle,

2) Configured with CMake (what version of cmake ?)
     I presume that you are doing this with the Windows
     version of CMake... Is that right ?

3) Set up the source and binary directories

4) pressed Configure
    (What *exact* compiler did you select ?)

5) and pressed and OK

Did you get any warnings or error messages at that stage ?

You should have a .sln file at that point.

   Please let us know the answers to the questions above,