[Insight-developers] ITK 10th Anniversary: DASHBOARD FEST 1.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 20 11:37:46 EDT 2009

It has been brought to my attention that the announcement
didn't emphasize enough that the DASHBOARD FEST 1.0
will take place on November 6th (not Today).

That said,

If you have never submitted an Experimental build to the
ITK Dashboard, you may want to familiarize yourself with
the process in the following days (before the actual Fest).

You don't need any special permission for submitting a build
to the Dashboard.

You are welcome to submit Experimental builds at any time.

In most cases, the process is as simple as typing:

                     make Experimental

or

                    ctest -D Experimental

from the binary directory where you built ITK.

More detailed instructions are available at:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_10th_Anniversary_Activities/Dashboard_Fest_1.0

The ITK Dashboard opens a new day at 9pm EST.

Therefore,
The Dashboard Fest 1.0 will take place between

     * November 5th 2009:  9pm EST,  and
     * November 6th 2009:  9pm EST

Please let us know if you have any questions,