[Insight-developers] Tests failing in the Dashboard

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:32:50 EDT 2009

This one is real. The Borland compiler is the only one that reports
divide by floating point 0.
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=34297691&build=456734

This one is directly caused by the CopyInformation add. Something to
do with the dynamic cast. Probably becuase input and output dimensions
in the test change.

Bill