[Insight-developers] Tests failing in the Dashboard

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Oct 27 18:24:37 EDT 2009

Hello,

	I expect the dashboard to start looking good again. There will be
some warnings though:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=457957

I have a patch for that, but I am going to wait until tomorrow morning
to submit that to avoid any other potential errors that will not be
able to be fix.

Hoping for a green dashboard tonight,
Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov