[Insight-developers] ITK Tcon Agenda Posted (Today 1pm EST)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Sep 11 11:55:50 EDT 2009

Hello,

	I won't be able to make the TCON either.

I did a clean build the other day and I noticed that there is still a
warning for using center pixel coordinates in cmake. As this is on by
default I would think that this should be removed.

On Sep 11, 2009, at 11:03 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:

> Luis,
>
> I can't make the t-con today. Here is a summary of the current
> dashboard status:
>
> Overall, warnings, errors and failing tests are at 0.
>
> Remaining failing tests:
>
> dash14.kitware	Win32-cygwin344:
>   FEMRegistrationFilterTest has been failing ever since cygwin shared
> libraries were enabled. I've been trying to track this down
> unsuccessfully for the past few weeks. mingw has the same issue. NOTE:
> mingw timeout should be increased to 240.
>  itkBinaryImageToStatisticsLabelMapFilterTest1 has occasional
> timeouts. Not clear it does this. Normal time is abut 1-2 secs.
>
> zion.kitware Linux-g++-4.1-vs-Installed
>  5 tests have been failing for since August 1. That's the day
> centered pixels were turned on by default. I think this is some sort
> of config problem.
>
> redwall.kitware	Win64-Vista-vs8-Release
> redwall.kitware	Win64-Vista-vs9-Release
>  Two tests segfaulting. These are only run on large memory machines.
> This should be tracked down.

It's because unsigned long is only 32-bits on 64-bit built... but it
should have more graceful failure. I think someone tried a patch for
this but it was backed out.

> valgrind:
>  two vnl tests continue to have defects, but these are not of
> concern to itk.
>  there is one meta related test with defects:
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewDynamicAnalysisFile.php?id=414417

I have looked at this one. I can't see how it's a problem with the
MetaIO library.Perhaps it's with the implementation of STL on that
system.