[Insight-developers] ITK 3.16 Release Status

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 15 18:47:05 EDT 2009

A quick update on the status of the ITK 3.16 Release.

1) The CVS repository was tagged and branched last night.

2) We are currently uploading the tarballs to Sourceforge.

3) Today and Tomorrow we will continue with the minutia
    of updating web pages and Wiki pages.

4) We anticipate that we should be able to announce the
    release by some time tomorrow or Thursday.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns,