[Insight-developers] Configuration Error: Nifti in ITK requiring CMake 2.6 :

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Sep 16 17:18:56 EDT 2009

Hans is at a conference; I doubt he'll be able to look at this in a timely
manner; I'm not sure whether this is an actual requirement or just crept in.

Has anyone tried commenting out the 'cmake_minimum_version' line and seeing
if things still worked?

I'd do it myself right now but I don't have older versions of cmake to
try...