[Insight-developers] Problems with recent change to QuadEdgeMesh filters

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:00:07 EDT 2009

Luis,

I found the problem.

The statement:

mesh = this->GetOutput()
should be replaced with something like:
      this->CopyMeshToMesh(this->GetInput(), mesh);
where
   OutputMeshPointer mesh = OutputMeshType::New();

CopyMeshToMesh should be added to  QuadEdgeMeshToQuadEdgeMeshFilter

I suspect other changes you made will cause similar problems.

If you (and Alex) agree, I can make these changes. I'll check the
output of the tests with paraview to verify they are OK.

Bill