[Insight-developers] git and dashboard

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Sun Aug 1 14:53:17 EDT 2010

On 7/29/2010 2:49 PM, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
> Running
>
> ctest -j8 -T test -T Memcheck -T Submit -M Nightly -R Connected
>
> in the build dir works just fine though.
>
> Any idea of what can be wrong?

The memory check configuration is put in the cache
and configured into DartConfiguration.tcl.  I'm not
sure why ctest_memcheck() is not loading it from there.

Try setting the values directly in the ctest script:

   set(CTEST_MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND /usr/bin/valgrind)
   set(CTEST_MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND_OPTIONS "...")
   set(CTEST_MEMORYCHECK_SUPPRESSIONS_FILE ...)

-Brad