[Insight-developers] IRIX, SGI & SPROC status in ITKv4

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Aug 1 23:52:54 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

Could it be possible to have one of such MIPS platforms
submitting a Nightly build to the ITK Dashboard ?

The only effective way of supporting a platform is to have
a Nightly Expected build for it.

It will be great if someone could contribute such
Nightly build.

---

BTW:

Many Thanks for maintaining the Debian builds of ITK.
We are aware of how much hard work that involves,
and how significant is for ITK to be available as a
standard Debian (and therefore Ubuntu) package.