[Insight-developers] ITKv4 Cleanup Alpha Release : Coordination page is up.

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 3 15:33:04 EDT 2010

Hello,

I created some mantis bugs for the issues I was aware of or easily found which contain code needed by the older compilers. I then linked them to the wiki page so they can be kept track of easily.

I made note of the ones I have an itch to scratch on. I just would like someone to agree that these issues should be addressed and for what A# release they should be targeted for.

Thanks,
Brad

On Aug 3, 2010, at 2:19 PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> As we just discussed in the Tcon today:
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Minutes_080310#Action_Items
>
> We have created a Wiki page for coordinating the efforts
> of developers working in the Alpha-0X releases of ITKv4.
>
> The page is here:
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Migration_Plan/Phases/Coordination
>

> Please sign up for helping on the cleanup topics of your interest.
>
> This is the time to "Scratch the Itches".    :-)
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cathedral_and_the_Bazaar
>

>      Luis
>

> <ATT00001..txt>

Bradley Lowekamp