[Insight-developers] FW: Failing git push

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Aug 4 20:48:05 EDT 2010

ARRRG!

I missed that step!  Is it possible that the default push location be set
correctly?  It seems odd to me that the default push remote location does
not work.

[master] hjohnson@~/Dashboards/ITK_TESTS/ITK: git remote -v
origin    git://itk.org/ITK.git (fetch)
origin    git://itk.org/ITK.git (push)

Perhaps this can be rolled into the script that sets the git hooks upon
commit with the assumption that if you are making local commits, you will
eventually want to push those changes.

Thanks David!  I spent an hour trying to verify that my ssh keys were
correctly set.

Hans

hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
PHONE: 319 353 8587