[Insight-developers] Fast distance transform - how do I get it into ITK?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 7 10:13:59 EDT 2010

Hi Benjamin,

This is great news.

Thanks for your willingness to share your improved code
with the ITK community.

The decision on whether to submit it as a new paper
or as a revision to your current paper comes down
to how much the code changed.

If the changes are optimizations in the internal
implementation, I will suggest to post it as a revision
of you current paper.

One advantage of this option versus posting a new paper,
is that your current paper already got good reviews, so
you won't have to wait for a new paper to be reviewed.