[Insight-developers] Tagging ITKv4-Alpha-01 : Moving to next phase

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 13 10:37:47 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

1) So, should we tag despite the compilation errors
    in Visual Studio 7.1 and the Sun compiler ?

2) Regarding the update of the TIFF library,
    I would propose that we go for   3.8.2:

    This seems to be the most recent
    release of libtiff:

          http://dl.maptools.org/dl/libtiff/

    Apparently it was released on Mar 23 2006...

    I have yet to verify it this one will manage
    images larger than 2Gbs.