[Insight-developers] Tagging ITKv4-Alpha-01 : Moving to next phase

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Fri Aug 13 11:19:07 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

Just a quick note about libtiff. The latest version seems actually to
be 3.9.4 or 4.0beta6:
ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/pub/libtiff

Ubuntu lucid comes with version 3.9.2:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/libtiff4

Last time I looked (very briefly though), I understood that large
image support was planned for the 4.x libtiff series:
http://www.remotesensing.org/libtiff/v4.0.0.html

It might be useful to contact the libtiff maintainers to see how far
ahead the stable 4.0 version is planned.

My two cents,
Tom