[Insight-developers] Fwd: CDash [Insight] - Missing Build for mini2.nlm

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Aug 16 09:05:55 EDT 2010

Can the appropriately authorized dashboard manager please remove this build from the expected list.

Additionally, I have "MacOSX-gcc42-dbg-maint2 " and "MacOSX-gcc42-rel-maint" building the release branch. It is not clear to me where the 3.20 branch should be filed under.

Thanks!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: CDash <admin at www.cdash.org>
> Date: August 15, 2010 9:18:30 PM EDT
> To: "Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]" <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov>
> Subject: CDash [Insight] - Missing Build for mini2.nlm
>
> The following expected build for the project Insight didn't submit yesterday:
> * mini2.nlm - MacOSX-Xcode3.1-dbg-gcc40 (Nightly)
>
> -CDash on www.cdash.org

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine