[Insight-developers] Fwd: OpenJPEG Dashboard

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 20 11:46:38 EDT 2010

Hi Chuck,

Could you please enable "EXAMPLES" in the build
of OpenJpeg that is submitted from Dash12 ?

       Thanks,

--

Mathieu:

Please note that Dash12 is a Windows machine,
The code coverage is generated from macondo.kitware
which is an Ubuntu installation.

That said, I agree with you in that we should do full
builds on Windows when submitting to the Dashboard.