[Insight-developers] Adding C# wrapping to SimpleITK, then ITKv4

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon Aug 23 08:52:55 EDT 2010

Hi Dan,

  Currently, my github repo is the "unofficial" official SimpleITK
repository.  You could publish a branch, then let me know about your branch,
and I can bring it into the SimpleITK mainline.  You can add my SimpleITK as
a remote using this command:

git remote add <name> git://github.com/dblezek/SimpleITK.git

where <name> is how you want to refer to the remote repository.  You won't
be able to push there, but if you publish a branch on your Github account,
I'll bring it in.

Best,
-dan

On 8/21/10 9:46 AM, "Dan Mueller" <dan.muel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Insight-Developers,
>
> Now seems to be a good time to add "proper" (SWIG-based) C# wrapping
> to ITK. In my opinion the best place to start is SimpleITK, because it
> will be simple :P
>
> To this end, I cloned the SimpleITK master branch from here:
>     http://github.com/blowekamp/SimpleITK.git
> I then made (currently unstaged) changes to my local repository.
>
> How should I share these changes? (Please note I am git/gihub newbie!)
>
> Do I need to create my own branch/fork on github, then add/commit/push
> my changes there? Thanks for any help.
>
> Regards, Dan

Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925