[Insight-developers] Uncrustify tools and configuration file

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 23 09:34:53 EDT 2010

Delayed.

Before making many code changes, and then finding out that different Cmake
options cause failures afterwords, I¹ve been plowing through many different
build permutations (Wrapping, and Explicit instantiation).

Unfortunately, several obscure coding problems related to explicit
instantiation have consumed MUCH more time than anticipated.  It is unlikely
that I will have cleaned up code ready for review before tomorrows meeting.

Sorry,
Hans

http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/DEV300_m80/mysqlc/source/my

hans-johnson at uiowa.edu