[Insight-developers] JPEG2000ImageIO moved to Review : Input images too large...

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Aug 23 09:52:37 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am experiencing compilation in the openjpeg2000 library with regards to sse intrinsics:
(my workstation victoria should be finishing the erroneous experimental build soon, so just check the cdash )

I have published changes onto my github account in the "openjpeg2000_sse" branch. I have also attached a patch which can be applied with the "git am" command.

Using SSE intrinsic portably is tricky. And it's tricky to test because it's not always clear which compilers have them enabled on the dashboard. But briefly reading the Intel, GCC, and MSDN documentation I believe the intrinsic functions are more portable then the overloaded operators.