[Insight-developers] CMake Export / Code Review of GDCM integration (without gerrit)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:29:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

  Until the issue with gerrit is fixed. I have a question on how CMake
works. During GDCM integration I tried to reuse code as much as
possible. For instance GDCM needs a expat library, an openjpeg and a
zlib one. I thought I could just use itkzlib and remove the one
shipped with gdcm.

  However now export_library_dependencies complains that itkzlib /
itkopenjpeg are not part of the export target 'GDCMExport'. In order
to fix the symptoms I had to apply the following:

http://github.com/malaterre/ITK/commit/f2b6ec745b9ff9b1a62d1dfc4354299b6952d1ac

  Is there another way so that I do not have to touch the current
settings of itkzlib/itkexpat/itkopenjpeg ?

Thanks !
--
Mathieu