[Insight-developers] openjpg include dir not exported

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Aug 27 08:35:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

I found a small problem with openjpg: the include dir is not exported,
and thus openjpeg.h can't be found while using JPEG2000ImageIO outside
of the ITK build tree.
I tried to fix that but I'm not sure how to do it right.

It would be nice if someone used to how the utilities are managed in
ITK can fix that!

Thanks,

Gaëtan

--