[Insight-developers] [master] Change Ica45be1d: (ITK) ENH: added an API for setting/getting the mask

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Fri Aug 27 17:17:33 EDT 2010

Hi Brad, Marcus,

  How does one go about doing this for a non-ITK repository?  I'd like to do
this for the SimpleITK commits.  Do I just push changes into the master?

Thanks,
-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925