[Insight-developers] Gerrit for SimpleITK github fork?

Blezek, Daniel J. Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Tue Aug 31 08:13:25 EDT 2010

Hi Dan. Gabe, Brad and I discussed the use of Gerrit of SimpleITK. Our take was that it would be a good place to collect code and comments in this design phase. It would be great if you did use it (there is a specific SimpleITK project to use) but not completely necessary. I'm out this week but could Push your code to Gerrit or you can directly push it into the main repo, I think you have access I'd not let me know.

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek
blezek.daniel at mayo.edu