[Insight-developers] default template parameters to Chan and Vese filters easier to use and to wrap

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Feb 2 08:48:56 EST 2010

Hi,

I've changed a bit the Chan and Vese classes to make them easier to
use and to wrap in wrapitk.
My main concern is the required ScalarChanAndVeseLevelSetFunction
typedef.

If I make no mistake, it is required to be able to specify either the
ConstrainedRegionBasedLevelSetFunctionSharedData or
UnconstrainedRegionBasedLevelSetFunctionSharedData. However, it seems
that UnconstrainedRegionBasedLevelSetFunctionSharedData is not used
anywhere in ITK, so ConstrainedRegionBasedLevelSetFunctionSharedData
seems to be the best choice.

Based on this observation, I've added some default template parameters
to the related classes. The patch is attached to this mail.
With that, I should be able to add those classes to wrapitk much easily.

Can you please look at it and tell me if it looks reasonable?

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann