[Insight-developers] NumericTraits for DiffusionTensor3D

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:53:13 EST 2010

Hi Brad,

Unfortunately the macros used in itkNumericTraitsTensorPixel.h can't be
used for the DiffusionTensor3DPixels, since the DiffusionTensor3Dpixels
are not templated over the 'vectordimension'

The macro I defined is based off those that are defined in
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkNumericTraitsFixedArrayPixel.h?revision=1.8&root=Insight&view=markup
and used in itkNumericTraitsTensorPixel.h

-Luke