[Insight-developers] NumericTraits for FixedArray does not define Zero

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Sun Feb 21 10:37:52 EST 2010

Hello Dan,

Are you using the latest CVS? ( ahh I see you are using 3.16... )

I believe that this may be been addressed in the past couple of months with a macro for many of the array like types.

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkNumericTraitsFixedArrayPixel.h?revision=1.8&root=Insight&view=markup

Brad