[Insight-developers] Locally modified files in continuous builds

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Tue Jul 6 16:38:09 EDT 2010

If a file accidentally gets added without '-kb', one can use the cvs
admin command to recover. For example:
$ echo '$Id$' > kotest
$ cvs add -m"A test file" kotest
$ cvs ci -m"First checkin; contains a keyword" kotest
$ cvs admin -kb kotest
$ cvs update -A kotest
# For non-unix systems:
# Copy in a good copy of the file from outside CVS
$ cvs commit -m "make it binary" kotest

Plagiarized from
http://www.idevelopment.info/data/Programming/change_management/unix_cvs/PROGRAMMING_Working_with_Binary_Files.shtml