[Insight-developers] KWStyle

Emmanuel Christophe emmanuel.christophe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 00:55:53 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Could ITK v4 be the opportunity to alter slightly ITK style to make it
easier to configure for standard editors (emacs, vim, eclipse, ...)
and popular code beautifiers (uncrustify, astyle)?

If an ITK style configuration file was provided for most editors, the
style should not be an issue any more. But rules such as indent method
braces in .h but not in .txx are often too subtle and I'm not
convinced that they serve any purpose.

Emmanuel