[Insight-developers] FYI: Working on Remove VS6,BCC55

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Jul 28 22:07:51 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I wanted to let you know that I¹ve been working on the first stage of
removing SunCC (5.7), MWORKS, and VS6, and BCC55 references from the ITK
code.  It is nearly done, and I hope to make commits back to the source tree
by tomorrow.

I¹ve also have local git repository patches for the additional changes.
1. Remove Brains2Mask IO, (It was never part of the default IO factories,
and it will never handle image direction in a way that is compatible with
ITK).  We¹ve stopped using this file format in our BRAINS3 code.
2. Updated version to 4.0.0

Regards,
Hans

--