[Insight-developers] FYI: Working on Remove VS6,BCC55

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:33:07 EDT 2010

Luis,

In principle, I¹m OK with waiting a little while, but I would really like to
make these submissions before this weekend, so that I have the weekend to
work on cleaning things up.

How long do you anticipate until the kitware dashboards are converted?

Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor