[Insight-developers] IRIX, SGI & SPROC status in ITKv4

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 30 15:54:20 EDT 2010

I thought that there was verbal consensus to remove support for the SGI
compilers from ITKv4 at the kickoff meeting.  This compiler is not listed
under those that will not be supported in ITKv4.

I also remember a statement that there has not been a stable SGI dashboard
submission in several years as the rational for not supporting it in the
future.

A git branch that removes all references to __sgi, IRIX, SCSL, MIPS from ITK
is completed, and tested.

A second git branch that also removes all references to SPROC has also been
created, and tested.

Please let me know if I did not remember properly.

Regards,
Hans
--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.