[Insight-developers] made a few changes to NrrdIO procedure and completed reconciliation

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Mon Mar 1 12:40:00 EST 2010

Hi Gordon,

I made a few changes to pre-GNUmakefile and sample-GNUmakefile to
finish the reconciliation of the code: for itk_zlib to work properly,
the build has to know where to find the header and libraries,
according to your script. I was able to do the 11-step process from A
to Z, so to speak.

I believe that I've also re-fixed some bug fixes that were present up
till my recent commits. I invite you, as well as all users to notify
me otherwise.

Best wishes,

Michel

--