[Insight-developers] google summer of code

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 11 08:18:29 EST 2010

Hi Gaetan,

We will be submitting a proposal for GSoC today,
but mostly with VTK, CMake and ParaView items:

      http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/GSoC

(Thanks to Marcus Hanwell for putting this together)

--

Looking at the items that we have in the ITK page:

http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Google_Summer_of_Code/2010

probably the items that will be interested to include
are 3.3, 3.4, and 3.5.

What do you think of these three items ?

Would you like to include additional suggestions ?

   Please let us know before noon (EST) today,