[Insight-developers] ITK Dashboard : sanchome : KWStyle : Incorrect configuration in CMake

Gelas, Arnaud Joel Florent Arnaud_Gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 11 09:45:23 EST 2010

Hi Luis,

I am actually quite surprised to see some build from sanchome on the dashboard last night, since the machine severely crashed yesterday and was turned off.
The second thing which intrigues me is the version of gcc in the build name, it is supposed to be g++-4.4.3 for sanchome...

Well, I guess these errors come from another machine (from our lab), need to figure out which one it is, and then check what is going on.

Arnaud