[Insight-developers] numerical solver library

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 15 12:49:17 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for pointing out OpenNL.

I just added it to the comparative table:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Sparse_Linear_Solvers#Comparative_Table

but... there was a previous entry, and now we have conflicting descriptions.

For example, the previous entry states that OpenNL languages are C and C++
But the code that I downloaded only has C-language files.

The size of the library is also conflicting.

Who added the previous OpenNL entry ?
(we could talk offline in order to consolidate the two entries).

Overall it looks good (BSD license and CMakeified),
but it has the great limitation of having Zero tests          :-(

Not the kind of software development
process that we could trust....