[Insight-developers] ITK Dashboard: sanchome : disk full ?

Nicolas Rannou nicolas_rannou at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 15 17:40:41 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

Arnaud is not in the office today so I am currently setting up the builds.

I'm investigating right now to solve this issue but it seems that it is
a rights issue.
If I run the script as root, the error doesn't show up anymore but
another issue appears (http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=itk
<http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=itk>)

I'm currently working on it but let me know if you have any suggestion!

Thanks!

Nicolas