[Insight-developers] ITK COURSE : May 3 - 6 : Albany NY (along with VTK, ParaView and CMake).

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 16 22:32:19 EDT 2010

A Brief Reminder from Kitware,

  Developer's Training Week will be held May 3 – 6, 2010,
  in Albany, NY.   Early Registration closes April 1.

     http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining.html

Details
----------

Developer's Training Week will cover our open-source
projects  including VTK, ITK, ParaView and CMake.

This hands-on course is appropriate for both new users
wishing to quickly gain proficiency and experienced
developers requiring advanced customization skills.

As a course attendee, you will receive:

- Books and course notes for the sessions you attend
- Lunch and snacks daily
- A dinner reception on both Monday and Wednesday evening

The cost for registration is $750 for each day segment
on or before April 1st and $900 from April 2nd on:

http://www.kitware.com/products/archive/May2010_WebFlyer.pdf

We are also offering a discounted full week registration rate
of $2500 on or before April 1st and $3000 from April 2nd on.

Additional student or group discounts are available upon request.
Space is limited, early registration is encouraged.

Additional information is available by visiting our website:
http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining.html;
by emailing courses at kitware.com; or
by calling 518-371-3971.