[Insight-developers] Mean shift image filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 18 11:08:46 EDT 2010

Hi David,

You are simply missing the keyword "typename" in

45:      ListSampleType::Pointer listSample =

The code should be:

45:   typename ListSampleType::Pointer listSample =

You need "typename" every time that you get a Trait from
a type that depends on one of the template arguments of
your templated class.

    Luis

PS. The "ibanez" account in github doesn't seem to be mine.