[Insight-developers] Interpolation of complex images

Emmanuel Christophe emmanuel.christophe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:15:43 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

The instantiation test is now added at the end of the
itkBSplineDecompositionImageFilterTest. Such instantiation was failing
before the correction. I was not able to reproduce the full test as
the RandomImageSource also supposed a pixel type convertible to
double.

I will definitely look at the whole chain but as the corrections might
spread, after the release would be a better time.

Emmanuel