[Insight-developers] gdcmIO eCT z-spacing patch

Henning Meyer tutmann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:47:01 EDT 2010

oh oh...
I just figured out, that all the error only happens only with some
special Dicom files I have here. But not with others of the same
scanner.
And it seems the files causing the error are not really valid eCT-Dicom-Files.
For valid files ComputeZSpacingFromIPP works as expected.
Sorry for causing this confusion.

The only thing that still confuses me is the double definition of the
ZTolerance....

Henning