[Insight-developers] Linear algebra licensing and ITK 3.18 Release

Rupert Brooks rupert.brooks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:22:38 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

On the topic of sparse solvers, a friend pointed out the Magma solvers
to me the other day.

http://icl.cs.utk.edu/magma/software/index.html

I dont think its suitable for ITK, as its CUDA - specific, not mature
enough and my reading of its copyright notice is that it contains a
kind of "advertising clause".   But i thought you might be interested
to know about it anyway.  Might be worth watching for the future.

Rupert

Rupert Brooks
rupert.brooks at gmail.com