[Insight-developers] Problem again in NRRDIO

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Fri Mar 26 12:49:47 EDT 2010

Missed one:
ld: duplicate symbol _nrrdSpaceVecScaleAdd2 in
/Users/blezek/Source/Insight-macosx/bin/libITKNrrdIO.a(simple.o) and
../../bin/libteem.a(simple.o)

Perhaps the regexp could have a Œ.¹ before the number.

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic