[Insight-developers] Fix Bug In ImageSeriesReader (BUG: 10456)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Mar 29 11:15:56 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have applied the following patch to ImageSeriesReader to address a bug:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/IO/itkImageSeriesReader.h?root=Insight&r1=1.18&r2=1.19&sortby=date
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/IO/itkImageSeriesReader.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.38&r2=1.39&sortby=date

As we are hopefully approaching the release date of 3.18, if any one makes uses of the MetaDataDictionaryArray with the series reader, specifically with DICOM, I would encourage you to test your application soon. As with many areas this could be tested better in the toolkit. I performed manual inspection of the tags generated from the tests, however due to the importance of this class additional check would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for