[Insight-developers] Wrapping - WrapITK

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 03:10:57 EDT 2010

dear all,

just a quick message to let you know that Gaetan merged the newest
version of wrapitk in an itkv4 branch there:
https://github.com/glehmann/ITK/tree/wrapitk

and that I'm actively working on making it work.

As of today, the python (2.x) version is fully operational and Im
working on the java wrapping. I sent an experimental, but dashboard
seems to be unstable still. The idea is to have a fully operational
integration by next week to present at the meeting (along with a full
implementation of PACS support from mathieu M., support for RT STRUCT,
and most of the streaming for Dicom as well).

kent: if java wrapping is working early enough, I will spend some of
my 30 hours of plane this week end to take a look at the tcl wrapping.
If you want, we can try to take some time to look into it, even though
I do not commit to make it work.

wanlin, wen li, luis and the few waiting for me to bring in some mesh
filters, sorry, I won't be able to work on that until monday at best.

alex.