[Insight-developers] Need to add images for new tests to Data -- how to do that in a Gerrit topic?

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Nov 4 08:58:26 EDT 2010

We should revisit the earlier discussed topic of removing data from the SCM
repository all together, and make all data accessible through a public
repository outside the ITK development tree (MIDAS, http, XNAT, something
else, all of these....).

The data should be dynamically downloaded during the running of the tests
and cached locally when needed.

Hans