[Insight-developers] Wrapping - WrapITK

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:19:44 EDT 2010

Hi Alex, (Gaëtan, others),

> We decided at washington that TCL would not be a "first class"
> citizens of itk wrapping, i.e. that the mechanism to wrap in tcl would
> be here, but maintenance should be done by elements of the community
> that need it (as opposed to python, java and C#).

Interestingly, C# did not feature strongly in the SimpleITK survey:
    http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK/Tcon_2010_11_3
    http://www.itk.org/Wiki/File:SimpleITK-R1.pdf

That said, I am still very keen on C# wrapping, and will continue to
help realize it in both WrapITK and SimpleITK.

Cheers, Dan