[Insight-developers] Need to add images for new tests to Data -- how to do that in a Gerrit topic?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:43:50 EDT 2010

I did some experiments. I reported them at gerrit:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,301

Here is a summary:
Maybe I don't understand what is going on.

1) I ran ctest -V -R itkImageFileWriterUpdateLargestPossibleRegionTest
Worked great. It reported:
The following tests passed:
itkImageFileWriterUpdateLargestPossibleRegionTest_fetchData
itkImageFileWriterUpdateLargestPossibleRegionTest

2) Then I hand edited cthead1.png.md5 simulating a change image.
Everything still passed. Same results.

3) Then I deleted cthead1.png.md5. Everything still passed. Same results.

4) Then I disconnected my ethernet cable. Everything still passed. Same results.